Heart Conditions (Attorney)
Heart conditions present one of the biggest health issues affecting our nation’s veterans. Many veterans’ heart conditions can be attributed to their military service. Unfortunately, establishing entitlement to service connection for a heart condition and ensuring that the veteran receives the correct disability evaluation can pose difficult challenges for the veteran’s advocate.
This 90-minute webinar will cover:
• An overview of different heart disabilities or diseases that can be the basis for a service connection claim
• How to establish service connection for a heart condition on a direct, presumptive, and secondary basis
• Important scientific and medical studies that can be referenced to bolster a veteran’s claim
• How to ensure that the VA properly evaluates a veteran’s heart condition
• Advocacy techniques specifically designed for heart condition claims
This 90-minute webinar will be presented by Richard V. Spataro, Esq.